Book Title (Tentative)
The Road To B5G/6G Mobile Communications: Technologies and Applications
|Full Chapter Submission||December 15, 2023|
|Review Results Returned||March 1, 2024|
|Final Chapter Submission||May 1, 2024|
The following guidelines are only applicable to authors of the selected papers to be published as a book chapter.
- WPMC 2023 Registration
- AT LEAST ONE AUTHOR of an accepted paper with the status ‘Accepted for Presentation’ is required to register for the conference with a FULL REGISTRATION and pay the registration fee by October 20, 2023.
- One FULL REGISTRATION allows the author to upload AT MOST TWO accepted papers.
- Registration information is available through the conference website http://wpmc2023.com/registration/
- Failure to complete the registration before the registration deadline will result in the withdrawal of your accepted paper from being presented in the conference and published in the edited book.
- Template & Stylefile
- Guideline for figure submission
- Figures in image format minimum 300 dpi (EPS is preferred, or JPEG, or bitmap, or PPT, or PSD)
- Line art figures in Image format minimum 600 dpi (EPS is preferred, also PPT, TIF or GIF or PNG)
- Please make sure that the list of the co-authors of the book chapter is exactly the same as that registered in the EDAS.
- Copyright Form & Permission Form
- For each book chapter, a copyright form should be submitted.
- If the book chapter contains any material from other sources, the authors need to obtain permissions from the copyright holders.
- The signed Copyright Form and/or Permission Form should be sent to Junko Nakajima (firstname.lastname@example.org) and cc to one of the book editors, Prof. Chih-Cheng Tseng, TPC Co-Chair of WPMC 2023 (email@example.com).
- The book chapter should be submitted to Prof. Chih-Cheng Tseng (firstname.lastname@example.org) before the deadline.
- The 10-digit paper ID (can be found in the EDAS system) should be used as the file name of the submitted book chapter. For example, 1570935780.pdf.
- Please note that only PDF format is accepted.